Geniux: Not recommended.Alicia Wilkins Certain herbs may not be in appropriate dosages to really be effective, rendering their inclusion useless. Very heavy push on sales to the point that it has a scammy feel.
Geniux is one of the many brain supplements that have recently hit the market, claiming to offer a concoction of cognitive enhancing ingredients with the aim of helping people boost their memory and focus. Owing to the fact that many supplements do not really live to their promises, it is common for you to be skeptical if you are in the market for a good brain supplement. This overview review will take on Geniux, looking at what it is, how it works, and of course what it claims to offer.
What is Geniux?
Geniux is a brain supplement that has recently hit the market that is available in the form of capsules that are supposed to be taken once per day. These capsules, according to the manufacturers, contain an effective formula that’s packed with a number of nootropic compounds. It is claimed that this supplement offers mind-boosting benefits, allowing you to have better memory, cognition, focus, mood and mental clarity. We have not seen it marketed as a form of study pill.
The manufacturer of Geniux – TryGeniux Company – is based in the US. They claim that their products are manufactured in a facility in Ohio that’s FDA-certified.
How Does Geniux Work?
Taking a pill every morning is expected to begin raising your energy levels, cognitive abilities and awareness. According to the developers, the interaction of ingredients helps open up your blood vessels, therefore relaxing stressed out areas in your brain. This in turn allows maximum function of the brain in its abilities and capabilities.
The Geniux website also says that there are a number of natural ingredients that make up this supplement, which are responsible for getting rid of toxic substances from the system and also increase blood flow to your brain. This is marketed as helping enhance the user’s energy, recalling abilities, and memory. They urge users to take this supplement regularly.
Here are the main ingredients listed by the manufacturer:
- Acetyle L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid, and its work is to help with the production of energy, lessen depression and nerve pain and increase circulation in the most natural manner.
- Ginko Biloba – This is a natural ingredient that has been proven to help deliver the blood supply to a person’s brain. Additionally, it is linked to encouraging a rejuvenation of some brain functions and brain cells.
- Theanine – This happens to be one of the special ingredients in this supplement. It is good for boosting you immune system and fighting illnesses. The idea of adding it is to help keep the body and mind healthy.
- Phisphatidylserine complex – Being an important mineral for the brain and body cells, this ingredient helps support the mind right from the cellular level. It reorganizes all damaged cells and then repairs them.
- Glutamine – Just like Acetyl L-Carnitine, this is an important amino acid in the body. It is vital for the brain function, enhancing the breakdown of proteins so that the brain cells can have enough supply of energy. This in turn elevates moods.
- Alpha GPC – Derived from soya, this is basically a natural choline that helps improve learning skills and memory. It works by increasing your intelligence potential as well as the brain function.
- DMAE Bitartrate – This ingredient contains some powerful components that help increase focus, alertness and memory. It is meant to help those felling less focused and slower.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 – These vitamins are well known when it comes to dissolving blood fats. They ensure the nervous and circulatory systems are healthy. They also promote enhancement of energy levels in the body.
Other important ingredients
Besides these vital ingredients, Geniux is said to have more that work in synergy to help achieve the desired results. These include Bacopin, Vinpocetine, Bacopa Monnieri, St. Johns Wort, Bee Pollen, Guarana Caffeine, Eleuthero Root Extract, Gelatin, Tyrosine, Cognizin, Gluconolactone and Huperzine A.
Geniux side effects
According to real users, some have benefited from this supplement, while others say that it’s just another brain supplement out there to dupe unsuspecting customers. There may be some users who have allergies. The manufacturer states that side effects are rare, but if it does occur, they recommend that people avoid taking the supplement altogether. As always, consult your doctor before starting this brain supplement.
There’s no doubt that there’s a wide range of brain supplements that have hit the online space lately. The truth is that a very few number of people seem to say that Geniux is a good brain supplement that has helped them. Most people have stated that the product has not helped them at all, that it had too much caffeine, and/or that it was simply a waste of money. We also don’t like how heavily the company markets it’s products and trying to up-sell a high number of bottles to customers. The company claims to certify that the ingredients are totally safe and very effective when it comes to enhancing mental wellness. Yet, again, many reviews by real users are negative. We were also very turned off by the aggressive sales tactics employed by the website. Including affiliate websites that have blatant lies regarding the product. We hope that the company does get it’s act together and fix the sales tactics that are employed by itself and it’s affiliates.